The Ultimate Fantasy / GoT cake!
Are you looking to create some epic fantasy, medieval or Game of Thrones style cakes? Then this is the blog for you!
We have in stock the new Fantasy Moulds from Katy Sue Designs.
Each mould gives you the opportunity to create striking designs with beautiful crafted detailing. Moreover, allowing you to create ‘The Ultimate Fantasy / GoT cake”!
The Fantasy Range
Firstly, take a look below at the fantastic choice available in the ‘Fantasy’ range. All Katy Sue moulds are made in the UK and are made with FDA compliant food grade silicone.
Secondly choose your medium. The Moulds can be used with sugar paste, flower paste and modelling paste. In addition they can also be used with marzipan, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, cold porcelain, salt dough, air drying clays and embossing powder.
How to use
- First, wash and dry moulds thoroughly before use
- Lightly dust with cornflour to allow easy release of paste
- Keep the mould on a flat surface and push a small ball of paste into the mould
- Press paste evenly and firmly into mould without overfilling. Use a rolling pin and apply even pressure to ensure all areas are full and the base is flat.
- Cut away any excess paste from the edges being careful not to cut into the mould
- Turnover mould and release paste embellishment gently onto a clean surface.
Check out these amazing videos below showing how to use the moulds and create those epic cakes:
Sword Mould Tutorial:
Serpent Dragon Mould Tutorial:
In conclusion, we hope you have found this blog useful, and most importantly hope you have lots of fun creating your “Ultimate Fantasy” cake!
We would love to see them on our Facebook page!
Check out our other blog here showing some Game of Thrones cakes done by our creative customers!